Job Summary and Responsibilities
Oversee daily operations of accounting department including payroll, receiving and stores. Assist in the preparation of financial operating statements and reports in accordance with Corporate Policy and Procedures.
Maintain system of accounts and controls, providing accurate data necessary for all required accounting reports and statements.
Prepare and post journal entries, ensuring efficient completions of all month-end functions. Monitor, supervise and prepare month-end balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis.
And perform other tasks relevant to finance and accounting.
1. Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting from a trusted institution.
2. At least 5 years of accounting experience with at least 3 years in supervisory level
3. Familiarity with hotel operating systems and software
4. Good administrative, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
5. Computer literate and proficient in English