Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the physical plant, engineering facilities, efficiency of equipment and machinery, for the energy and water efficiency, the safety and emergency procedures, and being adhered to governmental regulation, National Environmental Boards, and the Engineering & Safety & Emergency Standards policy.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
2. Current position as Chief Engineer or previous experience at least 4-5 years as Engineering Supervisor in hotel or residential project is a must
3. Strong knowledge in the principles and practices of engineering operation.
4. Have Excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills