1. Coaches and counsels all attendants of the training seminars.
2. Evaluates objectively the performance of trainers.
3. Provides the most effective training to all attendants.(service, behavior, working ethics, communication with customers, working efficiency )
4. Motivates trainers to grow within the company.
5. Creates new and interesting training methods
1.At least Bachelor degree in any field
2.At least 3 year experience in hospitality in general or in international hotels with evidenced and tracked record of achievements in people's development
3.Capability of training and development of all levels of employees
4.Capable of working under pressure
5.Strong in inter-personality and leadership skills
6.Proficiency in English and computer literate
7.Good public speaking skill (track record of presentation or public speaking training course)
8.Strong in driving results and people's management and development