1. Establish a manufacturing innovation strategy and major projects' plans, and achieve the objectives by promoting them.
2. Identify inefficiency in manufacturing activities, make them into tasks, prepare a plan to improve, and contribute to cost optimization and productivity.
3. Establish the evaluation process of the manufacturing process and operate it according to the rule & process.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Promoting manufacturing innovation strategy Prepare innovation projects based on the management strategy of business unit.
2. Maximizing productivity Analyze poor KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and wasted items on site, and prepare the most effective and efficient measures for improvement accordingly.
3. Evaluation and audit Participate in checking whether main inspection items are selected, evaluated, and operated according to the process based on KPI management, and improving.
4. Inefficiency improvement Analyze the inefficiency of manufacturing, and prepare improvement plan for cost reduction.
5. Standard time management Calculate standard time, a means of reflecting internal and external unit price and measuring performance.
Skills and Qualifications
2.Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
3.Experience 1-2 years.
4.Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5.Good communication in English language would be advantage.
6.Ability to work in cross function and cross cultural team.
7.Good interpersonal skills and able to work well under pressure.
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .