Job Summary and Responsibilities
This position will be working with brand and field marketing managers in the developing, designing, and coding of HTML email campaigns and internal print collateral pieces.
You will also be involved in the design and implementation of web-based data collection pages, troubleshooting rendering problems for a variety of browser and email client combinations, sending e-mails through an e-mail service provider’s platform and assisting the marketing department in the creation of marketing.
1. Minimum B.A. Degree in Graphic Design preferred
2. Must have online examples of work / portfolio
3. Minimum 4 years experience with both print and web design is extremely desirable
4. A strong knowledge of table-based HTML and in-line CSS coding using Dreamweaver is a must, as is Photoshop wizardry and proficiency with Illustrator and In-Design
5. Ability to adapt to and emulate many different styles of design with strict attention to detail
6. Excellent English Communication Skill is a must