Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of food ingredients for the food & Beverage industries.
They're looking for any candidate who have 7-8years experience in Accounting operation, Finance reporting and people management skill.
1. Oversee & Review AP / AR and GL transaction, including reconciliation and explanation of key movements.
2. Ensure the accuracy of monthly / Quarterly / yearly book closing and the daily operate accounting tasks.
4. Analyze monthly financial report (balance sheet, income statement, and cash flows) and create financial reports for management team.
5. Cooperate with an internal / external auditor and related government department (Revenue Department, Ministry of Commerce)
6. Strong understanding of Thai tax regulation, such as withholding tax : PND3, PND53, and PND54 (double Tax Agreement), Corporate income tax.
7. Manage relationships with Bank for cash holdings and FX hedging with corporate policies and procedures.
8. Responsible for Ad-hoc assignments (Report and projects)
Qualifications and Experiences