1. Make lists of potential customers and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking Hotel services.
2. Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
3. Prepare and present sales proposal to potential customers, highlighting the best features and benefits of the hotel.
4. Provide customers with a list of available services, product and their benefits within the budget of the customers.
5. Assist customers in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
6. Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement.
7. Collaborate with other hotel departments to ensure a smooth and memorable stay for the customers.
8. Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to promptly.
9. Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties.
10. Process and facilitate requests for customized services where appropriate.
11. Coordinate and organize the details of an event such as catering, lodging, seating, and security.
12. Resolve any misunderstandings prior to the departure of the customers.
13. Maintain contact with customers to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals.
14. Participate in setting annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
15.Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
Male or female, age 30 - 45 years old.
Education : Bachelor
Years of experience :
Number of positions :