Maag is the global leading manufacturer of gear pumps, pelletizing and filtration systems and also pulverizers for sophisticated applications in the synthetic, chemical, petrochemical and food industry.
Maag Pump Systems, Automatik Plastics Machinery, Gala Industries and Reduction Engineering Scheer - four successful and well experienced companies have joined forces to become the global partner for the polymer industry.
As manufacturer of gear pumps, pelletizing and filtration systems and also pulverizers we offer top-grade equipment for your demanding requirements - not only for polymer applications, but also for the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food industry.
General Summary / Scope
A leading MNC in supplying of machineries for Petrochemical and Plastics industry has an exciting opening of Sales Engineer - Pump & Filtration.
The incumbent is to provide sales functions to customers around SE-Asia.
Major Responsibilities / Duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned) :
1) Responsible for sales of Gear Pump, Filtration products and solutions in the SE-Asia region.
2) Provide technical support and training on Gear Pump & Filtration in SE-Asia region customers and agents.
3) Target driven, to exceed individual and team sales goals.
4) Develop new market and sales channels.
5) Assist in project management for EPC jobs.
6) Participate in regional exhibitions, seminars.
7) Prepare monthly reports consisting of sales tracking, market information, customer feedbacks, and competition update.
8) Frequent domestic and overseas travelling required.
9) Other duties as assigned.
Education Background : Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Process) or equivalent.
Experience : 5 years or more related regional sales experience. Experience in handling of EPC project is advantageous.
Language skills : Good command in English and Chinese. Able to communicate in Malay is advantageous.
Computer skills : Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge in ERP system is added advantage.
Core Competencies : Self-motivated, resilience, independent and goal orientated. Integrity, compliance to organization policies.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, enjoy meeting people of different levels.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in : APAC : Malaysia : Selangor : Petaling Jaya APAC : Thailand : Thailand : Chonburi
Sub Division : Maag Thailand
Job Requisition ID : 32945