About the Unit
Yara is the world’s largest producer and marketer of mineral fertilizers that help growers feed a hungry world population.
Yara also converts energy, natural minerals and nitrogen from the air into essential products for industrial applications.
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes.
Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes.
Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
1. Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
2. Measuring, reporting and improving the effectiveness of warehousing activities, space utilization and 3rd parties performance
3. Identify areas of improvement and establish or adjust existing work procedures and practices
4. Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
5. Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
6. Coordinating warehouse improvement projects
7. Managing stock control and reconciling with the data storage system
8. Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers
9. Superuser for Info SUN and other related programs like WMS, TMS, etc.
1. Any gender, age above 28 years old
2. Bachelor's Degree or higher major in Logistics or related field
3. At least 5 years of working experience in warehouse / transport management
4. Have experience with LEAN process in multi-warehouse operation would be advantage
5. Have experience working / controlling 3rd parties company would be advantage
6. Strong in Warehouse Management Operation system
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
8. Able to communicate in English
9. Familiar to use Info-SUN program would be advantage